At For Her Empire, we’re all about celebrating, encouraging, and supporting female entrepreneurs, especially female entrepreneurs in the startup phase of their business. (Just about to launch or in your first 3 years of business)
If this sounds like you or someone you can relate to we’d love to have you on board:
- To submit a guest post on our website
- As a guest on the For Her Empire Podcast
- To collaborate on your upcoming project
Let’s do quick breakdown of how this works.
Guest Posting on For Her Empire
Some ground rules before we explain how to submit a guest post on our website:
- Your guest post is not a sales copy, the focus is on cheerleading and supporting female entrepreneurs, or explaining how they can fix or solve a specific issue they are struggling with. This can be in relation to their marketing, copy, sales, business strategy, time management, self-care, etc.
- No Affiliate links in your blog posts will be accepted. A link to your opt-in, Facebook group, specific blog posts, or website, is fine. You cannot pitch to someone without first building a relationship. Please respect us and the female entrepreneurs in our community.
- You have one link, use it wisely! (This does not include your sources)
Do not write the blog post yet, instead fill the contact form Here, and tell us:
- The topic your post will be on
- The key takeaways from the blog post
- Estimated word count (If it’s too long it can be broken into a series)
- What you’ll be linking to (For example, your blog post, freebie, website, etc.)
- When you will be able to deliver the blog post if your pitch is accepted.
We will respond in 72 hours MAX, with an acceptance or a rejection. If rejected, we will tell you why.
A rejected blog post idea can be refined and pitched again, also being rejected on a blog post does not mean you cannot pitch for a different blog post idea or be a guest on our podcast.
For Her Empire is also open to collaborating with female entrepreneurs and female owned businesses on:
- A course, ebook, software, spreadsheet, workbook and any other valuable resources beneficial to our audience
- Upcoming live Mastermind, webinar, or workshop that will be very valuable to our audience
Please note that we will only accept collaboration that will provide value to our audience – female entrepreneurs in the startup phase of their business. (Just about to launch or in your first 3 years of business)
Feature in For Her Empire Podcast
Do you have a topic you are passionate about and something our audience can relate to? We’d love to have you on the For Her Empire Podcast as a guest.
Find more details in the Be A Guest page.