For Her Empire 6 weeks Business Bootcamp is an intensive Business Bootcamp for female entrepreneurs and female business owners who:
- Are yet to launch their business but need an objective review and feedback on their business idea
- NEED the accountability in making sure they actually put in the right type of effort into their business
- Need help creating content for their business marketing
- Want to be paired up with other female entrepreneurs so they can reach out should they need any help
The Bootcamp In A Nutshell
- 6 live sessions (Via Zoom)
- 5 Topics + 1 Q&A session
- 5 weekly assignments
- An accountability partner assigned to you
- Review 2-3’s peoples’ assignment and get 2-3 feedback on your assignment in turn
- Unlimited email support throughout the Bootcamp and 4 weeks after
What Will You Learn
Session 1: Business Models
- What is your business about?
- Who do you serve?
- Is it sustainable?
- How does the money come in and out of your business?
Session 2: Content Plan
- Branding 101 – Branding for beginners
- How to manage your available limited time on your business and despite other commitments
- How to create a content mix to market your business
- How to create a content plan that accounts for your limited time and existing + future skill level
Session 3: Social Media Marketing
- How to choose your focus social media platforms
- Create content for social media
- Social media publishing & automation
- How to use Instagram for your business
Session 4: Email Marketing
- Lead Magnet creation 101 – creating quick, easy but effective lead magnets
- Email marketing copywriting
- Automating your email marketing efforts the easy, but efficient way
- Email Marketing Analytics 101
Session 5: Content Marketing
- Guest Posting 101
- Types of blog posts + Templates to use
- Repurposing your content
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) 101 – SEO for beginners
- Analytics 101
Session 6: Q & A
Each live session is roughly 90 minutes. A reply for each live session is available for those who miss the session.
How To Join The Bootcamp
The Bootcamp only open for a limited number of times per year, specifically 4 times a year. We open the Business Bootcamp at the start of each quarter. To make sure we’re able to focus on everyone, and deliver the best possible experience, we only accept 20 people into the Bootcamp.
How Much Does The Bootcamp Cost?
One Time Fee of $1500
Two Installments of $850
Enrollment to the Business Bootcamp is currently closed. To be notified on the Bootcamp, please join the waiting list.
When you join the waiting list you will be notified on the dates of the next Bootcamp and when enrollments will begin. To be able to focus on each student we only accept 20 students, so we encourage you to be:
- Sure of your decision
- Book your slot early.
The Business Bootcamp is very intense, and hands-on, not to mention there’ll be a lot of responsibility on you, to get your assignment done and to review your peer’s assignments.
It’s perfect for those who want to take action immediately and are willing to be pushed by me, their peers, and accountability partners to get their business tasks done.
However, It’s understandable if you’re anxious or have some questions about any aspect of the Bootcamp. Please reach out to us by ticking the Bootcamp checkbox on the contact page, enter your questions and we will respond ASAP.
Enrolling in the Business Bootcamp is a big leap, it definitely requires a lot of thought. Specifically, you need to ask yourself if you are ready for this? If you have what it takes to seat your butt down and put in A LOT of work to grow our business? And if you can honestly commit to reviewing the assignments of your peers.
By looking at their assignments not only will you be able to share your experience and help others, you’ll also learn a lot in turn.